RANTHAMBORE ONLINE SAFARI BOOKING
We are always ready to Assist you.
Home > Online Ranthambore Safari Booking
Things to keep in mind for Ranthambore Forest Booking :
Some of the basic things that you need to keep in mind before you go ahead with the
Ranthambore Online Booking, are mentioned below.:
You can book for the safaris from our website Click Here but only ninety days before you will make the trip.
The safari can be booked online by paying required fees which are inclusive of canter or jeep fee/guide fee, entry fee and the accommodation charges. All of the mentioned are mandatory except accommodation fee because that is optional.
Safari services are available in only two shifts, the afternoon and the morning shifts.
Public safari tour is permitted during October-June each year. Each shift is three and half hours long. There are twenty canters and twenty jeeps in total.
Only two vehicles work as safari vehicles and those are jeeps and canters. Jeep has six seats while canter has twenty seats. A total of twenty jeeps and twenty canters each are there for the safari shifts. Both of them have open sides and tops.
Ranthambore's Jeep Safari allows for a jungle tour that accommodates six people as the Jeep is a six-seater vehicle. Therefore you can opt for jeep safari booking and canter safari booking.
It is mandatory to have a registered naturalist, tracker or guide's company because they are locals who are aware of the animal's behavior and locations.
Booking is on first-come-first-serve basis.
About Ranthambore Online Safari Booking :
To see the plethora of animal species, touring through safari is the only exciting option. You can book the safari online, and it can be done ninety days before your visit. During the Jungle safari, you can reach the heart of the jungle and catch a glimpse of the big cats. The Rajasthan government's Forest Department controls and manages the Ranthambore Tiger Safari Booking. Only online facilities are available. You can choose to book from the website of the forest department or our office.
Ranthambore Tatkal Booking Option :
Forest officials manage the option of Tatkal booking facility. This booking may be done a day before the date of your safari but by paying double the regular charge of booking.
The vehicles you can make the booking for
You can choose from two kinds of vehicle for safari, and therefore you have to make jeep safari booking and canter safari booking. Jeep has six seats, and canter has twenty seats. Since there are only two shifts offered, and you can choose to wither the afternoon shift or the morning one. The public safari tour is permitted during the span of October-June each year. Each turn is three and a half hours long. There are twenty canters and twenty jeeps in total.
A naturist or guide is mandatory when you are entering the park. Therefore, to get the entry permit, you need to book in advance. That is because booking happens based on the first-cum- first serve, and is also subject to vehicle availability.
Ranthambore Safari Booking Procedure
In order to go ahead with an online jeep safari booking and canter safari booking, you have to follow some procedures. The booking also requires you to provide some vital information regarding yourself.
The steps For Ranthambore Online Booking
- The very first step is visiting the page Click Here On this page you to provide every detail and required information like: Sex, Age, Full Name (exactly as the ID card has it).
- Choose the safari timing (Afternoon/morning), ranthambore safari date and the type of vehicle you want to travel in (Canter/Jeep).
- Provide the numbers of identity cards accurately for all the visitors: various other IDs provided by the government, Number of the Driving license, Pan Card, Aadhar card and voter ID card number.
- For those who are foreign nationals, their passport will work as the valid ID card.
- You need to pay the entry fee for the safari in advance.
- You have to carry the same card of identity that you used during the process of Ranthambore online safari booking.
- Booking canter/jeep safari the Ranthambore NP depends on the availability of seats
- The official safari zones randomly so you cannot set your preferences Before the schedules safari begins, our teams shall pick you up from the boarding place of yours.
- You can opt for Tatkal Booking and buy safari permits from Ranthambore's booking counter. Quota of Tatkal booking is meant for both Indian visitors and foreigners but with extra charges. So, anyone who has no permit in advance, you do not have to because bookings can be done from the facility of Tatkal booking.
Ranthambore national park safari timings
The Ranthambore NP is opened for safari tours till the 30 th of June from the First of October each year according to the timing of the entry for particular seasons. For remaining months, the reserve stays closed mainly because during the monsoons, no visitors are allowed. Though a person can enjoy safaris and savor views of majestic views of the big cats, at any given point. But, from the best months for the visitors is November-April. Weather is exceptionally pleasant during this time and nature is in the full bloom around this time that enhances the forest’s beauty.
Timings for entry into the Park
Timings of exit and entry associated with the Park vary as per season. In the winters, because of shorter daylight duration, the entry time during mornings is later while the exit time is earlier. This means the timings of the Safari is dependent on the sunset and sunrise timings. Safaris are usually allowed thirty minutes before sunset or after sunrise. So the timings greatly vary with seasonal changes.
- Till 31 st October from 1 st October it is 7:00 am, with afternoon safari is 2:30 pm onwards
- Till 31 st January from 1 st November, morning safaris are from 7:00 am, with afternoon safaris from 2:00pm onwards
- Till the 31 st of March from 1 st February, the safari in the morning starts at 6:30 am with afternoon safaris from 2:30pm onwards
- Till the 15 th May from 1 st April, the safari during the mornings starts by 6:00 am and the afternoon safari begins at 3:00pm