Jeep Safari In Ranthambore
Ranthambore is Known all over the world As the Home Of the'Asiatic Tigers'
Ranthambore Tour Packages > Jeep Safari In Ranthambore
Jeep Safari In Ranthambore National Park
Online Jeep Safari Booking Procedure:
Nature predominantly rules the National Park of Ranthambore and it is one of the renowned
reserves of the tiger. To see the plethora of animal species, touring through jeep safari in
ranthambore is the only exciting option. You can book the safari online and it can be done
ninety days prior to your visit. During the Jungle safari, you can reach the heart of the jungle
and catch a glimpse of the big cats. You can choose from two kinds of vehicle for safari and
these include canter and the jeep. Jeep has six seats and canter has twenty seats.
Choosing the shifts
Since there are only two shifts offered, you can choose to wither the afternoon shift or the
morning one. For better convenience, it is advisable you make Ranthambore online safari
booking Public safari tour is permitted during the span of October-June each year. Each shift is
three and a half hours long. There are twenty canters and twenty jeeps in total. If you wish you
can make an offline booking but, after booking the fee is non-refundable.
1. The very first step is visiting the page http://www.ranthamboreforest.in/online-safari-
booking.php. On this page you to provide every detail and required information like:
Sex, Age, Full Name (exactly as the ID card has it).
2. Choose the safari timing (Afternoon/morning), Ranthambore safari date and the type of vehicle you want to travel in (Canter/Jeep).
3. Provide the numbers of identity cards accurately for all the visitors: various other IDs provided by the government, Number of the Driving license, Pan Card, Aadhar card and voter ID card number.
4. For those who are foreign nationals, their passport will work as the valid ID card.
5. You need to pay the entry fee for the safari in advance.
6. You have to carry the same card of identity that you used during the process of Ranthambore online safari booking.
7. Booking canter/jeep safari the Ranthambore NP depends on the availability of seats
First-cum-first-serve basis A naturist or guide is mandatory when you are entering the park. Therefore, to get the entry permit, you need to book in advance. That is because booking happens based on the first-cum- first serve, and is also subject to vehicle availability. Jeep safari entry timings Ranthambore jeep safari, allows for a jungle tour that accommodates six people as the Jeep is a six-seater vehicle. Most people derive the best experience of viewing with the Jeep. This vehicle is considered one of the best options is most preferred and is suitable for wildlife photography. Core enthusiasts of wildlife always prefer to take a jeep safari rather than a canter. One of the principal reasons for that is because Jeep can traverse narrow places and easily can trail wild animals without making noises. Therefore, your chances of spotting the tiger get better. Moreover, you get the closest view of wildlife. Also, few seats within a jeep denote that your family and friends can book all seats for trailing the wildlife according to your wish. This booking can be made within the allotted slot of time and zone. Jeep Safari In Ranthambore is organized in double shifts, and per turn seventeen vehicles are allowed. The best months for the visitors are from November-April. Weather is exceptionally pleasant during this time and nature is in the full bloom around this time that enhances the forest's beauty. Timing for Ranthambore National Park Timings of exit and entry associated with the Park vary as per season. In the winters, because of shorter daylight duration, the entry time during mornings is later while the exit time is earlier. This means the timings of the jeep safari in ranthambore is dependent on the sunset and sunrise timings. Safaris are usually allowed thirty minutes before sunset or after sunrise. So the timings greatly vary with seasonal changes. 1. Till 31 st October from 1 st October it is 7:00 am, with afternoon safari is 2:30 pm onwards
2. Till 31 st January from 1 st November, morning safaris are from 7:00 am, with afternoon safaris from 2:00pm onwards
3. Till the 31 st of March from 1 st February, the safari in the morning starts at 6:30 am with afternoon safaris from 2:30pm onwards
4. Till the 15 th May from 1 st April, the safari during the mornings starts by 6:00 am and the afternoon safari begins at 3:00pm